About Baidyanath Dimag Doshahari
BRAND - Baidyanath (Jhansi)
QTY - 50 Tablets
FORM - Tablet
SHELF LIFE - 60 Months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - India
Dimag Doshahari Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. It is used in the treatment of insomnia and memory loss.
Dimag Doshahari Tablets uses:
As per the claims of the manufacturer, it is indicated in the Ayurvedic treatment of
- Insomnia and memory-booster.
- It improves memory and concentration.
- Doctors also prescribe this medicine for the treatment of
- Bipolar Disorder.
Dimag Doshahari Tablets Dose:
- 2 tablets two times a day, or as directed by a Physician.
- Some people may have lowered BP or excess sleepiness if this tablet is taken in the morning. Based on the doctor's advice, it is better for them to take only 1 or 2 tablets at night, after food.
How long does it take? It can be taken for up to 2 – 4 weeks, based on the doctor’s advice.
Dimag Doshahari Tablets Ingredients:
Brahmikwatha – water decoction of Brahmi – Thyme-leaved gratiola (whole plant) – Bacopa monnieri
Water decoction of Jatamamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
Sarpagandha – Rauvolfia serpentina
Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
Makaradhwaja – a Compound of Purified Mercury, Gold, and Sulphur.
Side effects and precautions:
- This product contains heavy metal ingredients in minute quantities. Hence it should be taken only under strict medical supervision.
- Children, pregnant ladies, and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Accidental Over-dosage may cause excessive sleepiness, gastric irritation, and toxic symptoms.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.