About Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna
BRAND - Dabur
QTY - 2 X 60 Gm
FORM - Powder
Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna is an ayurvedic medicine, that contains natural herbs in powder form. It is used in the treatment of abdominal pain and bloating. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian practice. It is very useful in indigestion and hepatic complications.
Ingredients of Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna
- Trikatu: Trikatu promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion. The active constituents present in Trikatu, Piperine, and Gingerols, stimulate digestive enzymes responsible for healthy digestion. The herbs stimulate the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
- Ajamoda: Ajmod helps to build stronger bones. It also prevents inflammation and boosts iron stores. It regulates blood pressure.
- Hing: Hing being rich in fiber aids in digestion. It provides relief from stomach problems like gastritis, bloating, abdominal pain, and flatulence and promotes overall digestive health. Due to its anti-microbial properties, it prevents the growth of flora in the intestines and reduces the chance of stomach infection.
- Saindhava: Saindhava is highly valued in Ayurveda, a system of alternative medicine originating in India. According to this tradition, rock salts offer numerous health benefits, such as treating colds and coughs, as well as aiding digestion and eyesight.
Benefits of Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna
- Has carminative action and is useful in boasting
- Has diuretic action and is useful in constipation
- Beneficial in the treatment of liver complications, anorexia, and abdominal pain due to gaseous bloating
- Aids to indigestion, constipation, and pain in the abdomen
Dosage of Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna
- ½ to 1 teaspoonful (3-6gm) twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Dabur Shivakshar Pachan Churna
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Should be protected from direct light
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.